Shatavari for Women has been used for a healthy reproductive system since ancient times. Because of its nourishing effect, it treats weakness, boosts immunity, and improves overall health.
Shatavari for Women Health and Wellness
Shatavari has traditionally been used to help maintain hormonal balance, to cleanse, nourish, and strengthen the female reproductive system. It is ideal for boosting energy and endurance levels due to its high antioxidant content.
- Good for Bones
- Boosts Immune System
- Balances Hormones
- Anti-anxiety effects
- Anti-inflammatory (reduces edema)
✅HOW IT WORKS: Ancient Ayurvedic Scripture ‘Charak Samhita’ & 1000s of clinical research papers found Shatavari to be a potent female reproductive tonic. In fact, it may interest you to know that the name shatavari means “ the one who has a hundred husbands”. Shatavari is commonly used in India for conditions affecting the female reproductive system, including the mood swings and irritation associated with premenstrual syndrome, as well as menopausal hot flashes.
You may be interested to check Natural Healing with Holistic Women’s Health Guide
Scientists have also discovered that Shatavari helps the immune system recover more quickly from exposure to toxins by protecting blood-producing cells in the bone marrow and by enhancing the production of immune-regulating messenger molecules.
Medical Journal Report: Shatavari Supplementation in Postmenopausal – NCBI
Did you know Shatavari is considered the best friend for women’s health?
- Shatavari is capable of curing all problems related to the female reproductive system.
- Balances hormones for healthy & regular monthly cycles from teenage. Ensures healthy period flow from the start of period during puberty.
- Strengthens uterus to reduce period pain, cramps, mood swings. Supports relief from irregular periods, abnormal white discharge before or after periods.
- Shatavari supplements aid in balancing the female hormonal system.
- It helps in reducing inflammation of female sexual organs.
- It cures tiredness and morning sickness.
- Shatavari encourages healthy production of milk in lactating mothers.
- It is useful in issues related to infertility, leucorrhea, and in regulating ovulation which occurs during the menopause cycle.
- According to Ayurveda, it is also useful for supporting the menopausal transition. When combined with Kama Duba, it is a good treatment for women experiencing hot flashes.
- Shatavari supports a healthy immune system and assists in both physical and mental digestion.
- Supports the nervous system and eases your transition. It also helps to relieve irritability, mood swings, and occasional sleeplessness.
- Due to high content of antioxidant active ” saponins”, it makes it ideal for enhancing energy and endurance levels.
- Shatavari root powder helps to soothe stomach and digestive tract problems.
Did you know that Flaxseeds can help to regulate levels of estrogen in the women’s body?
Easy To Include In Diet
The powdered and capsule-form supplements can be easily incorporated into your diet. They bring ease to your healthcare regime. Find the best supplementation on Amazon