Manage stress with 6 simple yet effective self-help remedies that puts your mind & body to relaxed state and makes you feel much better.
If your mind is constantly racing through many worries about all sorts of things and you really want it to relax for some time so that you can be at peace. If you really wish to achieve a state of tranquility, then surely there are plenty of self-help remedies that help ease the physical and emotional burden and put your mind and body to relax and help you manage stress better.
The first step toward reducing stress is learning what your triggers are. “If you know what pushes your buttons, then avoid it. But there are stresses we have to accept, so we must change our reactions to them.
Here are 6 simple tips to reduce or manage stress:
- Meditation and deep breathing exercises can trigger the antidote to stress. These activities trigger the relaxation response, a physiological change that can help lower your blood pressure, heart rate, breathing rate, oxygen consumption, and stress hormones. Try Yoga Nidra Sleep Meditation for Insomnia, Stress
- Drinking a cup of miraculous flower chamomile tea can help with sleep and anxiety because it contains apigenin, a compound that has some of the same effects as benzodiazepines, an anti-anxiety medication. It has a calming effect on your mind.
- A cup of green tea alleviates all manifestations of anxiety. The amino acid in the green tea called L-theanine helps reduce the cardiac rhythm and blood pressure.
- The therapeutic lavender makes you less stressed and calms your mind and relaxes your body. Its perfume is an emotional anti-inflammatory. The lavender essential oil aromatherapy can also be the best bet to help with anxiety.
- Exercise a powerful antidote for depression, stress, and anxiety. It’s a proven fact that regular physical exercise increases self-esteem and keeps you healthy and fit.
- Indulge in mood-boosting food. If you are under stress, then a good wholesome breakfast is a must for you to start your day. It’s well researched that Mood Disorders and Food have a Deep Connection
Important Things to Remember
Skipping Breakfast is a Big No! Go for Ayurveda Breakfast Recipes! Ayurveda suggests breaking the night-long fast with fruits and nuts to kickstart your day. If you have been skipping breakfast habitually, it’s time to introspect and make changes in your daily habits for better health and well-being.
The best way to manage stress is to find reasons to be happy. Being happy is a state to be free of expectations and to be liberated from within for a boundless life. Check out Ten Things that Keeps You Happy!
Start living more mindfully! Living your life unmindfully, gets you stuck up in emotions, which intensifies anxiety and develop negative expectations and response. Getting into this anxiety costs you your peace, it’s too expensive.
Release your emotional burden. Emotional Healing happens by feeling. “Your pain needs to be recognized and acknowledged. It needs to be acknowledged and then released. Avoiding pain is the same as denying it.” Learn More