HIIT Workout also known as High-intensity interval training (HIIT)
HIIT Workout, is a form of interval training, a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods, until too exhausted to continue.
High-intensity interval training is a very efficient way to exercise, and may help you burn more calories than you would with other forms of exercise. Some of the calories burned from high-intensity intervals come from a higher metabolism, which lasts for hours after exercise.
Know The 6 Best Way To Burn Body Fat
What HIIT Workout does to your body?
With HIIT, you not only burn a lot of calories during the workout, but because of the high intensity you will continue to burn calories as your body replaces energy and repairs muscle proteins damaged during exercise. HIIT produces a significant amount of metabolic waste, including hydrogen ions and lactic acid.
Overall, HIIT produces many of the same health benefits as other forms of exercise in a shorter amount of time. These benefits include:
- HIIT Can Burn a Lot of Calories in a Short Amount of Time
- Your Metabolic Rate Is Higher for Hours After Exercise
- HIIT reduces unhealthy visceral fat faster.
- You Might Gain Muscle Using HIIT
- HIIT Can Improve Oxygen Consumption
- It Can Reduce Heart Rate and Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar Can Be Reduced by HIIT
So, if you are short on time and want to get active, consider trying high-intensity interval training.
Start with this Fat Burning HIIT Cardio Workout