How to Sleep Better?
There is a deep connection between diet and sleep. A diet higher in complex carbohydrates, healthier fats, protein, and plants is associated with better sleep quality.
If you are not getting restful sleep then that can have a huge effect on how you feel the next day, and nutrition plays a role in how well you sleep. Food relates directly to serotonin, a key hormone that — along with Vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid — helps promote healthy sleep. Try to consume foods that calm the body, increase serotonin levels and get you ready for restful sleep.
The 5 Best Things that Help you Sleep Better
- Turmeric Milk- A cup of Haldi doodh at night can be especially beneficial for people who get restless during sleep. It can help you have a restful sleep. People whose sleep breaks multiple times for using the bathroom can also benefit by drinking a cup of turmeric milk at bedtime. In fact, turmeric may even help alleviate symptoms of depression. Learn more about the Golden Turmeric Milk
- Chamomile Tea- Drinking a hot cup of chamomile tea before bedtime induces better sleep. Chamomile has a sedative effect and also contains an antioxidant known as apigenin, which can induce muscle relaxation and sleep. Try Teabox Pure Chamomile Tea for Stress Relief and Good Sleep
- Magnesium + Melatonin- Magnesium helps the body relax. This nutrient reduces stress and helps you sleep longer. In contrast, melatonin helps you get to sleep faster. Both magnesium and melatonin can be used to treat insomnia, sometimes even in combination. Magnesium glycinate is the best form of magnesium for sleep. Magnesium glycinate is a combination of magnesium and the non-essential sleep-inducing amino acid, glycine. Learn more about how Magnesium supplements restore and promote a healthy and active lifestyle for daily performance enhancement.
- Khichdi- consume moong dal khichdi for dinner as it’s a complex carbohydrate and a nourishing meal. Moreover, a high GI of rice promotes better sleep. An intake of rice leads to the release of calming hormones which makes us want to feel relaxed and sleepy. It also is an ideal food for weight loss. Read More
- Valerian Root Supplement- After analyzing 60 research studies published over nearly 40 years, researchers determined that valerian root can likely improve sleep and reduce anxiety in many people. Valerian root supplements have been found to help people fall asleep faster, improve their sleep quality, and spend more time in a deep sleep stage. Learn more
Suggested Products for Better Sleep
Curveda Herbal SleepSure Non-habit Sleeping Pills For Improved and Healthy Deep Sleep Valerian Root
- Natural herbs like Valerian Root and Rawfolia Serpentina, induce relaxation and get your body and mind ready for deep and undisturbed sleep
- RESET YOUR SLEEPING TIME – This contains herbs that Help support the sleep-wake cycle in your body. Normally, Melatonin levels rise at night to help you sleep and drop off in the morning when it’s time to wake up. But stress, artificial light, jet lag, and evening activity can disrupt your internal sleep clock. After regular use, Valerian root helps to reset your sleep cycle naturally making it a safe and non-habit-forming solution for long-term use.
Buy on Amazon, Price: 895
Palak Notes NEW Magnesium relax Supplement with magnesium bis-glycinate, magnesium oxide, and vitamin B6
- Magnesium plays an important role in regulating your blood pressure.
- Magnesium prepares the body for sleep by relaxing body muscles, it also calms nerves by regulating neurotransmitters that tend to keep you awake.
- Palak’s Magnesium Helps to maintain healthy Digestive system
You must try her supplements. They are quite effective.
Buy On Amazon, Price: 899
You must log in to post a comment.