This amazing beetroot juice recipe not only quench your thirst but also helps in weight loss and detoxification. This juice is Low Fat, Low Cholesterol, High Fibre, High Protein, High Vitamins, High calcium, high folate, iron, vitamin C , magnesium, and antioxidants.
Beetroot juice recipe
Ingredients (Makes 2 Servings)
- 2 medium sized, washed, peeled fresh beetroot
- 1 washed, peeled, fresh carrot
- 1 medium sized fresh apple
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 tsp salt ( use rock salt / potassium salt / lona salt in case if you are using it for lowering blood pressure. )
- Put all the ingredients in a juicer / grinder.
- You can strain it if you wish, but I would advice you to not strain away the fibre this amazing juice provides.
- Refrigerate it and serve cold .
Use this recipe on a daily basis to enjoy optimum health. You can also try your own variations by adding other fruits to this juice.
Pineapple goes very well. It adds the required tang to this earthy flavored juice.
You can also add lemon juice to the above mentioned beetroot recipe.
If you are trying this juice recipe for treating anaemia, you can add jaggery to further increase the iron content of this juice. Spice it up with basil / dry peppermint powder (pudina) and coriander.
This juice is beneficial for sport persons or people who exercise / workout in the gym. Beetroot juice is an ultimate stamina enhancer. It helps in avoiding the tired / lethargic feelings during and after workouts, and gives an instant splurge of energy.
Beet Up Your Energy Levels with Beetroot
This beautiful bright beetroot are low in fat, full of powerful antioxidants, rich in Vitamin C, and helps in the absorption of iron. Both the leaves and the roots can be eaten. While the pink root is sweet, the dark green leaves are bitter but very rich in calcium, iron and Vitamin A. Beetroots are best enjoyed raw and uncooked as cooking may destroy most of its nutrients. You can add them in salads or just enjoy your juice recipe!
Add the Beetroot Powder to raw juices & smoothies or use as a natural food coloring. Shop On Amazon Beetroot Powder
Learn about the 9 health benefits that you get when you drink beet juice.