Garam Masala, a healing Indian spice blend is one of the greatest offerings by India to the culinary world. This Indian spice blend is a potent mix of 10 holistic spices that make it a daily Indian cooking ritual for a healthy lifestyle. This holistic spice increases your Digestive Fire, Regulates Blood Pressure & Improves Heart Health. And you would be surprised that it can ward off bad bacteria and help prevent tooth decay.
Garam Masala, Indian Spice Blend
Garam Masala – a warm aromatic and easy homemade Indian spice mix for flavoring Indian recipes. This authentic spice blend recipe is the best ever and quick to make. But have you wondered the wisdom behind the usage of this blend in Indian Cooking?
Let’s find out the health wisdom behind using this Indian Spice Blend!
India has given the culinary world so many things to be grateful for. One of the most popular spice blends in India is called garam masala. This spice blend is a potent mix that can make even the blandest of meals interesting.
The Main Ingredients
10 main ingredients: Blend of Bay leaves, Cardamom green and black, cinnamon, cloves, coriander seeds, mace, nutmeg, black peppercorns, cumin seeds. However, there’s more to it than just taste.
This Indian Spice Blend has Powerful Health Benefits
- It increases your digestive fire-making it easier for the body to process food.
- It is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Eating food with garam masala leads to faster digestion time in healthy adults.
- Its an exceptionally good antioxidant that you can add to your recipes to make it super healthy
- Regulates Blood Pressure & Improves Heart Health
- The issue of bodily inflammation has increasingly become an issue in the modern world. Cardamom in garam masala has been shown to lessen inflammation in the body. Cumin, cinnamon and black pepper have also been found to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- There are several components of garam masala that actually can ward off bad bacteria and help prevent tooth decay.
- Simply spicing up your meal with this can increase its overall nutritional value.
- Cinnamon is a popular ingredient in Garam Masala, which can be protective against diabetes. This spice has been shown to improve insulin sensitivity.
Now that gives you all the wisdom to pass on to your recipes and to the future generation, the benefits of Garam Masala.
A Simple Homemade Garam Masala Recipe
Learn about the Herbs & Spices to Fire Up Metabolism and Speed Up Weight Loss!