Magnesium supplement provide restful sleep, anxiety relief & have calming regenerative effects on your mind and body. The supplements restore and promote a healthy and active lifestyle for daily performance enhancement.
Magnesium Supplement Benefits
Nutrition Supplements help to boost your performance as well as maintain a healthy lifestyle. Magnesium plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production. Low magnesium levels don’t cause symptoms in the short term. However, chronically low levels can increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and osteoporosis.
Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for metabolism, energy production, nerve impulse transmission, and more. Without enough magnesium in the body, the muscles remain tense which causes them to spasm and twitch. Symptoms that indicate you may be deficient in magnesium include muscle cramps, muscle spasms, headache, increased susceptibility to fatigue, exhaustion, and stress.
Magnesium To Maintain Muscle Health
When it comes to exercise performance, the Mg supplement not only helps improve overall energy levels but also helps to maintain muscle health and eases muscle cramps and spasms associated with an electrolyte imbalance from strenuous training sessions.
Magnesium Plays An Important Role In Regulating Your Blood Pressure.
It relaxes “smooth muscle” cells, in your veins and arteries, so they don’t constrict the flow of blood.
Magnesium Sleep Benefits
Magnesium Supplements has Calming and Regenerative Effect. Magnesium calms nerves by regulating neurotransmitters that tend to keep you awake and thus prepare your body for restful sleep.
Along with supplements, you may practice Yoga Nidra Sleep Meditation for Insomnia, Stress
Magnesium Fights Depression
Magnesium plays a critical role in brain function and mood, and low levels are linked to an increased risk of depression. Supplementing with it can reduce symptoms of depression.
Including the Best Brain Food in your Diet also helps Depression Recovery. Find out more about the Best Brain Food For Depression Recovery + Prevention
It Has Benefits Against Type 2 Diabetes
Low levels of magnesium in your blood can impair insulin’s ability to keep blood sugar levels under control. Supplementing helps to lower the risk of type 2 diabetes and has been shown to lower blood sugar in some people. Moreover, may improve insulin resistance in people with metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
Along with the above benefits, Magnesium helps fight inflammation, Prevent Migraines, Improve PMS Symptoms.
Magnesium is absolutely essential for good health.
You must include the magnesium rich food in your diet to maintain normal nerve & muscle function and to keep your energy levels high.
Magnesium Rich Food
- Seeds including flax, pumpkin, and chia seeds
- Nuts including Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts
- Legumes include lentils, black beans, chickpeas, peas, Lima beans, and soybeans
- Grains include wheat, oats, and barley, as well as pseudocereals like buckwheat and quinoa.
- Leafy greens include Spinach – Paalak, Mustard – Sarso, Fenugreek – Methi, Chenopodium album – Bathua, Collard – Haak, Amaranth Greens, turnip greens
- Vegetables & Fruits include Colocasia/Taro – Arbi, Turmeric – Haldi, Moringa – Sahjan, Potato with skin, Bananas, Avocados
- Dark Chocolate
Eating magnesium-rich foods also gives you many fantastic nutrients, such as vitamins, other minerals, and phytonutrients. “Phytonutrients are plant compounds that are antioxidants, immunity boosters, anti-cancer agents, and anti-inflammatories.”
Highly recommend Palak Notes: Magnesium relax Supplement
- Using Magnesium for Better Sleep
- The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial
- Relation between Magnesium Deficiency and Sleep Disorders
- Magnesium and Human Health: Perspectives and Research
- 10 Best Magnesium Supplement in India –2021 – Zotezo