Those dark circles around your eyes speak volumes about the dark demons you fight every night. But here at Wellnessjoy, we know how much you dislike that darkness that reflects through your eyes. So here are some simple yet effective home-based treatments for these dark circles. Get rid of these under-eye bags and be your best vibrant eyes to embrace life.
Dark Circles Under Eyes can develop due to many factors that includes hereditary, lack of sleep, too much screen fatigue, illness, stress and nutritional deficiencies.
The simple treatment for the dark circles under eyes, is to have a nutritious and balanced diet. Include diet of fresh fruits, salads, yogurt and sprouts, along with unprocessed cereals, skimmed milk, cottage cheese (paneer), lentils and beans.
Daily exercise, along with deep breathing, helps blood circulation, oxygenation and control of stress. Adequate sleep and relaxation are also very important.
Dark Circles Under Eyes-Simple Remedies
- Cucumber juice is a common remedy. It should be applied daily around eyes and washed off with plain water after 15 minutes.
- Mixing potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities helps if there is puffiness along with dark circles. Follow the same procedure.
- Dark circles can also be treated by mixing cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal quantities. Apply daily and wash off with water after 15 minutes.
- Tomato juice is also said to lighten skin colour.
- Take cotton wool and make two thick square pads. They can be soaked in cucumber juice or rose water. Lie down, close your eyes and put the soaked pads on them. Keep them on for about 15 minutes.
- Used tea bags can also be used as eye pads.
- Applying a compress of iced water or cold milk directly over closed lids for 15 to 20 minutes also helps.
- Apply Honey & Almond Oil Mask: Mix the drops of oil and honey in the palm of your hand. Pat it onto your under eye skin gently. Leave on while you do the rest of your evening routine. Gently wipe off the excess with a damp washcloth. Pat dry but do not rinse. Wash your face normally in the morning.
Note: Avoid using cosmetics around the face. Repeat treatments every evening for 6 weeks.
Some Skincare Tips
- Skin Benefits of Cucumber- Natural Skin Hydrator and Toner
- Summer Skincare Recipes for Natural Glow, Skin Tan
- Recover from Screen Fatigue with Natural Ways that will Boost Energy
Checkout Home Remedies Common Diseases | Ayurveda Remedies
Say Goodbye to Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes
Shop products at Amazon
You must log in to post a comment.