Home Remedies for Top 30 Common Diseases based on Ayurveda Wisdom. Natural cure to treat lifestyle disorders.
Home Remedies Common Diseases
Home Remedies for Common Illnesses backed by the wisdom of Ayurveda Science. These simple Ayurveda remedies are safe, effective, and have no side effects. Common diseases like Common Cold, UTI, Constipation, Cough, Heartburn, Sore throat, Dandruff, Acid Reflux, Toothache, Hair Problems, Acne, Fever can be cured at home with simple natural remedies. These secret remedy has been passed down through generations. Check out these effective home remedies that let you treat most body disorders & diseases.
Home Remedies for Top 30 Common Diseases
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Drink a cup of ginger tea as needed to soothe your stomach and get rid of indigestion. Other options include sucking on ginger candy, drinking ginger ale, or making your own ginger water. Boil one or two pieces of ginger root in four cups of water. You may add a few mint leaves. Add flavor with lemon or honey before drinking.
- Dandruff: Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the scalp for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with an aloe vera-based shampoo. If you don’t have fresh aloe vera gel then you may try WOW Aloe Vera Multipurpose Beauty Gel for Skin and Hair
- Sore Throat: Gargling with warm salt water helps kill bacteria in the throat. It helps to soothe a sore throat and break down secretions. You can make a saltwater solution with a half-teaspoon of salt in a full glass of lukewarm water. Gargle it twice a day to get relief faster and to help in reducing swelling and keeping the throat clean.
- Cough: Turmeric as a natural remedy. Consume turmeric powder mixed with honey three times a day. Drink turmeric milk before bedtime as it acts as a natural antibiotic. Check out the recipe for Golden Milk. Inhaling the vapors of turmeric, apple cider vinegar, or eucalyptus oil added to steaming water helps in running nose. This helps to loosen the secretions and enhance the discharge through the nose.
- UTI: Take a medium bowl of homemade curd early morning empty stomach without adding anything. Drink lots of fluids throughout the day. Eat lots of citric and berry fruits. Drink coconut water and also eat white malai of coconut. Eat gulkand with milk around bedtime.
- Vitamin D Deficiency: Spend time in sunlight. Vitamin D is often referred to as “the sunshine vitamin” because the sun is one of the best sources of this nutrient. 10 to 15 minutes of sun exposure at least two times per week to the face, arms, hands, or back without sunscreen is usually sufficient to provide adequate vitamin D.
- Dark Circles: Cucumber juice is a common remedy. It should be applied daily around the eyes and washed off with plain water after 15 minutes.– Mixing potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities helps if there is puffiness along with dark circles. Follow the same procedure.– Dark circles can also be treated by mixing cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal quantities. Apply daily and wash off with water after 15 minutes.
- Bad Breath: Oil Pulling is an Ancient Remedy that naturally whitens teeth, removes toxins, improves gum health, kills bad breath, and improves oral health. Learn More
- Gall Bladder Stone: Mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil with lemon or grapefruit juice and drink before breakfast and before bedtime. This treatment often helps eliminate stones in the stool. Apple Cider Vinegar – Add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar in lukewarm water and mix well and drink once every day. Do yoga esp. Inverted postures. Never go for surgery.
- Pigmentation: Yogurt and Saffron Whitening Mask- Take 2 tsp. of yogurt and whip it well to make it smooth and creamy. Then add 4-5 strands of saffron to it. Allow this to settle for 10 minutes. Apply this on the face and then let this get dry. Wash the face with cold water after 30 minutes, make sure that the yogurt or curd that you use should be homemade curd.
- Acid Reflux: Fennel (pH 6.9) is a great food for acid reflux and actually seems to improve stomach function. It has a unique taste—a mild licorice flavor. You can have fennel tea or as a mouth freshener after meals.
- Diabetes: Drink 3 spoons of Amla juice with 2 pinches of turmeric early morning.
- High BP: Drink beetroot and carrot juice with honey lemon – no water and do Nadi shuddhi pranayama, early morning.
- Vision problem: Drink curry leaves juice on an empty stomach.
- Nervous disorder: Drink curry leaves juice on an empty stomach.
- Hair problem: Drink curry leaves juice on empty stomach. Apply a paste of Neem leaves and Coconut oil for Dandruff problems. Apply Mehandi for natural hair coloring, shining, and smooth Hair.
- Calcium/Bone problems: Drink curry Leaves juice on an empty stomach.
- Toothache: Make a paste with one pinch of salt, 3 drops of coconut oil, half a drop of clove oil, and 2 pinches of turmeric. Brush your teeth with this. Clean your tongue daily.
- Kids breathing /chest congestion for all: Mix Camphor and Coconut oil, rub in front and back of the chest.
- Kids mucus and chest congestion: Mix Satva powder with honey and lick it during the daytime.
- Blood Platelets: Make Papaya leaf juice, mix with honey and drink this early morning for 3 days. This will help during any fever to yield good platelets count.
- Immunity: Wheatgrass juice- 50 ml of this, everyday morning and evening or once a day- for the excellent immune system.
- Menstrual Pain: During periods 1-2 days- Tie a wet cloth, navel to the pelvic region for 30-45 minutes. This will reduce terrible pain and prevent abdominal damage. This also will reduce heat and no urinal infections post periods. On the 2nd & 3rd day- Take Castor oil and lick from the palm. This will cleanse reproductive organs, the Fallopian tube, and even PCOD.
- Kidney stone: Consume Pattarchatta leaf. One leaf on an empty stomach and drink stomach full of water.
Do this 2-3 days + yoga + Nadishudhi Pranayama.
- Arthritis: Daily morning on an empty stomach, Drink Neem leaves juice or make a kashayam.
50ml every day for one month for adults and Kids can take 20ml. This can cure 200+ diseases. Also, Chew ginger every morning and evening. Along with this, doing Surya Namaskara is highly beneficial. Also, do meditation with this breathing technique: breathe in and breathe out using the Right nostril only.
- Thyroid: Blow Shankh for long three times a day for 30 days. Practice back bending yogasana and Surya Namaskar. Kapalabathi, pranayam, right nostril breathing in and out can reduce the problem significantly. Avoid eating refrigerated items.
- Cholesterol: Do yoga. Don’t avoid healthy fat like Nuts etc. Use groundnut oil for cooking, it’s highly healthy compared to others. Some Ayurveda remedies to reduce Cholestrol by Ayurveda Specialist Rajiv Dixit
- Low BP: Do Kapalabathi regularly. For instant relief – drink sugar and salt solution.
- Pimples: Drink Neem juice or apply neem paste and regularly do kapabathi pranayam.
- Scalp psoriasis: Apply Neem paste on head and stay for 3 hours. Then take bath with a mild shampoo. This is for three times a week and does it for a month. Then, Surya Namaskar is a must. 12 full rounds every day. After that Kapalabhati pranayama for 5 minutes and Naadi shudhhi pranayama for 15 minutes daily.
For improved benefits and avoid any repercussions, always make sure you consult with an Ayurveda doctor. All these will work effectively only if you perform Yoga on daily basis.
back to > Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Health and Wellness
You must log in to post a comment.