Morning Bed Tea Addiction: Call it a habit or an addiction, but many people are hopelessly addicted to their bed tea, a practice that smacks of both indulgence and laziness. It is also used to treat fatigue and sleeplessness. When people wake up, they frequently enjoy a cup of tea in bed.
Did you know that morning tea will cause the body to become dehydrated?
Because we do not drink water for 7 to 8 hours while sleeping, our bodies become completely dehydrated. In this case, drinking tea as soon as you wake up in the morning will cause the body to become more acidic, leading to issues like bloating and constipation.
Drinking bed tea can also be harmful to your bones. Tea on an empty stomach in the morning causes vata imbalances in the body. This causes bone weakness as well as joint pain.
Morning Bed Tea is a habit-forming stimulant
Regular intake from tea or any other source could lead to dependence. You may experience withdrawal symptoms like headaches, lack of concentration, drowsiness, fatigue, irritability, anxiety and a depressed mood if you suddenly stop drinking tea.
While drinking tea on an empty stomach may feel refreshing, the caffeine in tea can have a negative impact on your mental health. You may begin to experience issues such as stress, insomnia, and sadness.
Morning bed tea addiction without brushing your teeth increases the amount of acid already present in your mouth. This also increases the likelihood of tooth decay.
Get Rid of Morning Tea Addiction
Follow these simple tips to reduce or eliminate your tea consumption without experiencing too many negative side effects:
come to a halt gradually. Instead of quitting all at once, try replacing your morning tea addiction with ginger-lemon tea with honey.
Drink plenty of fluids. To stay hydrated, replace caffeinated drinks with the same amount of non-caffeinated beverages. This may reduce your chances of experiencing headaches, fatigue, or dizziness after discontinuing tea. You can have lemon chia water, herbal tea, or herbal-infused water.
Get enough sleep. If you follow a disciplined sleeping routine, you will wake up fresh with less chance of experiencing fatigue, a lack of focus, or poor memory.
Grab a banana. Bananas contain a lot of potassium and fibre. It is always preferable to begin your day with a banana rather than coffee or tea.
Replace your morning tea with these 5 healthy drinks to boost your energy levels
- Sugarcane Juice, A Nutritious Miracle Sweet Treat : An instant energy booster. The natural supply of sucrose gives your body the right amount of energy that can kick-start your day and normalise the release of glucose in your body to regain lost sugar levels. It is also the best choice to rehydrate the body and shake off fatigue.
- Beetroot Juice: Beetroot juice is a great source of vitamins C, folate, fiber, and potassium. Drinking it daily will keep your potassium levels balanced. It’s also beneficial for your gut health and you should drink it in the morning or an hour before breakfast to get the most out of it. Drink a 200 ml glass every day to reap all its benefits!
- Healthy Gut-Friendly Teas: Boost Your Immune System. In fact, these teas can supply important nutrients, support immune function, and help in healthy detoxification to keep you feeling your best.
- Amla Juice Detox: Amla juice is a good detox rich in vitamin C and helps boost Skin and Hair Health. Also helps in weight loss. Good for Digestion and Immunity.
- Moringa Lemonade Detox: Begin the day RIGHT with this refreshing Moringa Lemonade Detox drink! Enjoy this refreshing Lemonade every morning and enjoy tons of health benefits.
- Turmeric Tea: As a morning or in between ritual to soothe with all the goodness of turmeric, having a cup of this golden spice tea to boost immunity and improve digestion. To top it off, turmeric tea has a subtle flavor that anyone can enjoy.
- Apple Cinnamon Detox Water: Apple Cinnamon Detox Water is an excellent remedy to flush toxins out of your body and boost metabolism. Apples contain pectin that bonds to the heavy toxic metals in your system to let them flushed from your body with ease and thus helps your liver to function better.