Coconut oil contains fatty acids with known health benefits. More than 50 percent of the fats in coconut oil are medium chain fatty acids, including lauric acid, which can fight bacteria and may help raise good cholesterol, or HDL.
However, moderation is still important. Experts warn that consuming large amounts of coconut oil will not benefit those at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Buy Raw Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Helps in weight loss.
- Helps to fight infections.
- Treats kidney and bladder stones.
- Most effective treatment for dry skin.
- Acts as an Anti-dandruff.
How to use coconut oil for weight loss?
The easiest way to start using coconut oil for weight loss is eating it by the spoonful.
Use the following guidelines to consume coconut oil before each meal:
1 tablespoon of pure virgin coconut oil before each meal for a total of 3 Tbsp per day.
If you find that coconut oil makes you a bit nauseous in the morning, it is recommended to be taken along with your black coffee shots.
Other Health Care Benefits of Coconut Oil
- For ear infection: Fill a sterilized eyedropper with organic, extra virgin coconut oil and put several drops into your ear canal to help soothe an ear infection. Lie still for several minutes to allow the oil to travel into the canal.
- For swelling and infections: Apply a coconut oil-based moisturizer to the skin following your bath or shower. The fatty acids in coconut oil help to re-establish the skin’s acidic balance and speed the healing of inflammation and infection
- For treating kidney stones: 1 tablespoon of Raw Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil along with coconut water every day may provide greater benefit to kidney disease patients. 3.5 tablespoon of coconut oil (max.) is enough to kill the bad bacteria causing infection.
- Coconut oil to retain moisture in dry skin: Directly apply coconut oil all over the body and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. You can then bath with lukewarm water using a mild cleansing shower gel or wipe it off with a wet cotton cloth.
- Coconut oil to defeat dandruff: If the longtime use of chemical shampoos, conditioners, styling products, or colourants has left you with itchy, flaky, dandruff—you can use coconut oil to heal your scalp. Just follow these steps daily and watch your dandruff problems disappear.At the end of the day/half an hour before your bedtime, take the required amount of coconut oil and melt it and wait for your coconut oil to come to room temperature. Use your fingers to gently massage the oil into your scalp. (If you have long hair, it may be easier to flip your head upside-down in order to apply oil to your entire scalp). Wrap your head with the towel or cloth and leave coconut oil on your scalp overnight for best results. The following morning, you may use an organic shampoo to remove excess shed skin cells from your scalp.
You may try: Indus Valley Bio Organic Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil With The Natural Aroma Of Coconut Oil For Hair & Skin Care
You must log in to post a comment.