Apple has many health benefits. This wonder fruit supports gut health, is a good source of antioxidants, fiber, water, and several nutrients. This high-fiber fruit is a healthy choice for weight loss.
Apple helps to clear heat and eliminate toxins. It has a low glycemic index which makes it excellent for weight loss, diabetes, cholesterol, PCOS, Lung health and immune system. Apples are excellent for gentle liver detox due to it’s malic acid and fiber content. The best thing about apples is they are rich in two things that fill your belly and keep you fuller longer: fluid and fiber. They are particularly rich in soluble fibre, which slows digestion—which can help you avoid overeating (and gaining weight!).
‘An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away’ is a popular saying and this delicious, filling, and super healthy food is an excellent choice for a good health.
A recent study at @theohiostateuniversity found that eating an apple every day for four weeks lowered the levels of “bad” cholesterol that triggers hardening of the arteries.
Apple is a wonderful fruit, extremely rich in important antioxidants, flavonoids, and dietary fiber. The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
The antioxidants in this fruit rejuvenate and help maintain healthy and glowing skin.
Apple Nutrients and Vitamins
One medium sized apple contains 4.4 g of dietary fiber, 0.47 g of proteins and 95 calories. It also contains trace amount of minerals like Potassium 195 mg, phosphorus 20 mg, manganese 0.064mg, calcium 11mg, magnesium 9 mg, Iron 0.22mg, Sodium 2mg, Zinc 0.07mg. The vitamins that are present in the Apple are vitamin A 98 IU, Vitamin B1 0.031, Vitamin B2 0.047mg, Niacin 0.166, Folate 5mcg, Vitamin B6 0.075 mg, Vitamin C 8.4 mg, and vitamin E 0.33mg.
Try Apple Cinnamon Detox Water to Boost Metabolism
Health Benefits of Apple
The healthy reason to eat apples are endless. A collection of research studies suggests that apples may well be one of the most healthy foods for you to include in your daily diet. Here are some amazing apple health benefits.
- The phytonutrients and antioxidants in apples may help reduce the risk of developing cancer, hypertension, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Including apples in your daily diet may protect neuron cells against oxidative stress-induced neurotoxicity and may play an important role in reducing the risk of neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease.
- Eating this miracle fruit daily can lower levels of bad cholesterol. Apples promote heart health in several ways. They’re high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol. They also have polyphenols, which are linked to lower blood pressure and stroke risk.
- Eating apples is linked to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes. This is possibly due to their polyphenol antioxidant content.
- The Vitamin C and beta-carotene present in apples is a powerful natural antioxidant capable of blocking some of the damage caused by free radicals, as well as boosting the body’s resistance against infectious agents
- Apples are a great source of B-complex vitamins (riboflavin, thiamin, and vitamin B-6) which are key in maintaining red blood cells and the nervous system in good health. Also are essential in the metabolism functions of the body.
- Apples have beneficial effect on good gut bacteria and thus prevents obesity and its associated disorders.
- Apples may aid weight loss in several ways. They’re also particularly filling due to their high fiber content.
- Apples contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that may help regulate immune responses and protect against asthma. Alsopromote bone health, and eating fruit can help preserve bone mass as you age.
Unclog Arteries with Apple Vinegar & Improve Heart Health
Apples are incredibly good for you, and eating them is linked to a lower risk of many major diseases. For the greatest benefits, eat the whole fruit — both skin and flesh.
Apple seeds contain cyanide, a powerful poison. Eating too many apple seeds can potentially be fatal. Apple seeds should not be consumed.
In addition, because apples are fairly acidic, they could be up to four times more damaging to teeth than carbonated drinks. “snacking on acidic foods throughout the day is the most damaging, whilst eating them at meal times is much safer. It’s not what you eat it’s how you eat it – an apple a day is good, but taking all day to eat the apple can damage teeth.”
You must log in to post a comment.