Explore the Skin Benefits of Cucumber. Simple Skin Recipes for Daily Skincare Routine to Lighten, Brighten, Hydrate and Tone your Skin.
Skin Benefits of Cucumber
Cucumber is an effective remedy for various skin problems including puffy eyes and sunburn. The ascorbic and caffeic acids in cucumber prevents water retention. Cucumbers can be applied topically; to get relief from swollen eyes, sunburns, and dehydrated skin.
Cucumber is great for your Skin!
- It’s packed with full of antioxidants.
- It’s anti-inflammatory.
- It helps to Lighten, Brighten, Hydrate and Tone Skin.
Cucumber is a Miracle Beauty Hack
As a beauty aid, the cucumber provides immediate relief to puffy eyes. A fresh cucumber cut into thin slices, and placed on the eyes for 5-10 minutes works incredibly well after a tiring day at work in front of the computer.
It helps to relieve stress and dark circles around the eye area. Grated cucumber can act as a mask and tonic for the entire face and neck.
You may like to know about How to Remove Blackheads Instantly!
Drinking Cucumber juice daily not just rejuvenates you but also makes you look younger and makes your hair and skin look healthy.
Cucumber Skin Recipes for Daily or Weekly Beauty Routine!
COLD CUCUMBER COMPRESS
- Cut 2 thin ¼ to ½ inch slices off of the end of a cucumber.
- Place the slices in the refrigerator for fifteen minutes, or in the freezer for five.
- Place the cold cucumbers on your skin and relax.
- Keep the cucumbers on your skin for fifteen minutes.
After the fifteen minutes are up, simply discard the cucumber slices and continue with your day. Using cold cucumbers as a compress is safe enough that you can do it every day to keep your skin smooth and youthful.
CUCUMBER JUICE FACE MASK
- Peel a large cucumber, cut it into small slices.
- Place the slices in a blender or food processor.
- Purée the cucumber.
- Pour the puréed cucumber through a strainer to separate the water from any solid material.
- Squeeze the remaining solid material with your hands to recover the rest of the juice.
- Wash your face and neck with warm water and an oil-free cleanser to remove makeup. This preps the skin for the mask by opening your pores.
- Apply the cucumber juice to your skin and let sit for fifteen minutes.
- Wash your face with cool water and pat your skin dry with a soft, clean towel.
Your skin will feel tighter and healthier with just one treatment.
CUCUMBER & ALOE VERA FACE MASK
- Cut ½ of an unpeeled cucumber into slices.
- Put these slices in a blender and add two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and blend to make it a smooth.
- Wash your face and neck with warm water and an oil-free cleanser to remove makeup and open pores.
- Massage the paste evenly onto your face, neck, and chest.
- After fifteen minutes, rinse off the mask with cool water and pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
Ahhh, that feels better! Click here for Cucumber Skin Care Products