Diy Skincare routine for healthy natural glowing skin. Simple skincare recipes to stay natural for healthy skin and follow a natural clean beauty self-care regime.
If you’ve been following Wellness Joy for a long, you know that we promote holistic health and clean living. We suggest less use of harmful skin products, which are absorbed by our skin and accumulate toxins.
We recommend a holistic approach to choose natural ingredients from your kitchen to pamper your skin and to make it glow naturally. Not just limited to outside skincare routine but eating healthy clean plant-based food to nourish you inside out.
To glow naturally, nothing works better than our secret Homemade Skin Care Recipes
Here are DIY Skin Care home recipes based on natural skin care ingredients directly from your kitchen garden which can work wonders for making your skin glow and making your complexion fair naturally.
Normal Skin Type
- Take half an orange or tomato juice and mix it well with around two teaspoonfuls of curd. Now, apply this smooth solution to your face in an upward motion. Let it dry for a while and then rinse it off with cold water. Wipe it dry and you’ll be ready with glowing and healthy-looking skin within a span of a few minutes.
- Papaya is extremely healthy for all kinds of skin types. Just rub the inner part of the papaya onto the face and rinse it off after a couple of minutes. This would render an instant glow on your skin.
- Another herbal beauty tip for preventing wrinkles and tightening the skin is an application of cabbage juice on the face. Extract the juice of 50 grams of cabbage by grinding it. Apply this liquid extract on your face and rinse it off after a while. You can easily witness the positive results on the skin.
- Apple being a natural skin cleanser, can be used for cleaning the skin. The inner part of apple peels can be rubbed onto the skin for cleaning it. The skin would be tightened as well as cleaned with this small activity.
Oily Skin Type
- A solution made up of two teaspoons of cucumber juice with a similar amount of raw milk and few lemon drops can work well on oily skin. Just apply this solution on your face using a cotton ball and you will invariably find your skin with a glowing tinge.
- To get rid of oil and blackheads from skin, use fenugreek (methi) seeds paste on the skin. Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind it into a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face and wash it off with cool water. A fair and glowing skin minus oil and blackheads is what you will get. Alternatively, one can also use red gram instead of fenugreek.
Dry Skin Type
- People with dry skin can try applying banana and honey mixture on the face. A ripe banana mashed into a teaspoon of honey is considered one of the best home remedies for glowing skin.
- Soak poppy seeds in water overnight and then grind these seeds with a bit of milk to form a paste. Apply this paste on your face and wash it off after a while. You will witness supple and hydrated skin.
- A herbal paste made up of one teaspoonful of cream or malai mixed with four or five drops of olive oil and a pinch of turmeric works well for dry skin.
Homemade Skin Care
Summer Skincare Recipes for Natural Glow, Skin Tan
Enjoy the Summer Skincare Recipes for Natural Glow, Skin Tan, Exfoliation, Pimple Problems and natural toning of skin during summers by Wellness Joy!
Natural Skin care Diy
Go Natural With Saffron or Kesar for Glowing Skin
Saffron or Kesar, the fragrant spice, is the most expensive spice in the world and has been a beauty ingredient of the royals for many centuries. It has been a time-honored ingredient in nurturing skin, making it blemish free and radiant. It has excellent purifying properties as well as is anti-bacterial in nature.
Skin Benefits of Cucumber – Makes Your Skin Smooth
Cucumber is great for your Skin! Include these simple DIY cucumber skin recipes for your daily beauty regime.
Ayurveda Amla Tonic- Weight Loss & Glowing Skin
Ayurveda Amla Tonic Boosts Immunity, Hair Growth, Weight Loss & Glowing Skin. Amla is abundant in vitamin C which makes it a potent antioxidant.
AloeVera is a Skin Rejuvenator
Aloevera has a high water content (over 99% water). It is a great hydrator, moisturizer and rejuvenator for the skin. Aloe increases the elasticity of the skin making it more flexible through collagen and elastin repair. Aloe is an emollient, helping to soften and soothe the skin.
Aloe Vera gel is an effective remedy for sunburn. Cut the stem of aloe, refrigerate and rub the gel on sunburn skin for quick soothing relief.
Checkout some of the trending DIY Skincare Recipes other than Wellness Joy