Amla juice is a good detox rich in vitamin C and helps boosts Skin and Hair Health. Also helps in weight loss. Good for Digestion and Immunity.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is an important medicinal plant in ayurveda. The health benefits of Amla Juice are attributed to its detox, antioxidant, rejuvenating and anti-aging properties. Amla is abundant in vitamin C and a good source of minerals and amino acids (building blocks of protein). Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, which keeps oxidative stress and diseases and disorders related to it at bay.
Benefits of Amla Juice
Amla juice is an excellent detox, boosts Immunity, Hair Growth, Weight Loss & Glowing Skin
- Supports healthy metabolism, digestion and elimination
- Promotes anti-inflammatory properties that cool, tone, and nourish tissues and organs
- Nourishes the heart and respiratory system
- Assists natural internal cleansing and maintains regularity
- Natural antioxidant
- Promotes healthy eyes, hair, nails, and skin
- Balances agni (digestive fire)
- Builds ojas to support a healthy immune response and youthfulness
Checkout Amla Murabba Health Benefits
As per Ayurveda Amla juice pacifies vata, pitta, and kapha, though it is especially calming to pitta. In addition, amla rejuvenates all of the tissues in the body and builds ojas, the essence of immunity and youthfulness. In general, amla is a powerful ally for many systems of the body. It is known to promote energy, reproductive health, and healthy cholesterol levels. Amla is also a tonic for the heart, the arterial system, the respiratory system, the sense organs, and the mind.
Sharing Recipe: Ayurveda Amla Health Juice – Boosts Immunity, Hair Growth, Weight Loss & Glowing Skin
Featured Product: Kapiva Cold-Pressed Amla Juice
Helps prevent hair fall, improves skin health, helps improve digestion, helps enhance immunity.
- Research Paper: Amla (Emblica officinalis Gaertn), a wonder berry in the treatment and prevention of cancer
- Research Paper: Effect of Amla fruit (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.) on blood glucose and lipid profile of normal subjects and type 2 diabetic patients
- Checkout Is Amla Good for Diabetes?? by Dr. Pakhi Sharma (MBBS)
The Best Brands of Amla Juice
Here are the best brands of amla juice:
- Baidyanath Amla Juice
- Kapiva Amla Juice
- Nourishvital Aloe Vera and Amla Juice
- Jiva Ayurveda Amla Juice
- Nutriorg Organic Amla Juice
- Patanjali Amla Juice Detox