Naturally Remove Stretch Marks with Ayurvedic Remedies
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of aging. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of aging but also form due to obesity, a sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren’t attractive and make the skin look old.
Ayurvedic Remedies to Remove Stretch Marks
- Basil, gotu kola, sandalwood, Indian margoza, Indan madder are some of the useful herbs for curing stretch marks. Make a paste of any of these herbs and apply on your tummy during pregnancy.
- Apply cocoa butter twice a day on your tummy for an after-delivery scar-less abs. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, Vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Prepare a mixture by adding avocado oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil to a few drops of lavender and chamomile, and apply it on the affected areas. This is a very effective remedy for reducing stretch marks.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin. You can also break one egg and eliminate the yolk only as it is a great source of fat. Beat it well and pour a few drops of olive oil in it. Mix well and apply that on your stretch marks. Everyday application of this pack helps to cure stretch marks.
- Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk And Corn Flour: Both coconut oil and coconut milk make your skin soft, supple and stretchable. Regular massage of coconut oil helps to remove stretch marks. Coconut milk is also excellent to remove stretch marks from your skin. Take a cup of pure and thick coconut milk. Add 3-4 tablespoons corn flour in it. Mix well to make a smooth paste. Apply a thick layer of this paste on your stretch marks. Leave it for at least half an hour so that your skin gets enough time to penetrate it. Practice this method at least twice or thrice in a week and soon get rid of stretch marks.
- Aloe vera gel: aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of Vitamin K, Vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above-mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment.
You may try Kama Ayurveda’s Kokum and Almond Body Butter. It is the best anti-stretch mark cream that keeps the skin layer hydrated and nourished for the longest time.
- Herbs to Lose Belly Fat
- 12 Essential Oils for Stretch Marks
- Kairali – 100% Natural & Organic Products Online
- Plants used to treat skin diseases