Giloy has many health benefits.
Giloy/Gaduchi is a miraculous ancient herb with amazing medicinal values and health benefits. Giloy is known as ‘Amrita’, which literally translates to ‘the root of immortality’ or ‘nectar’ that lends its name to the plant. Native to India, it is considered to be a divine herb used in Indian medicine for ages.
Giloy is an anti ageing herb and it improves digestion, treats all types of fever, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, allergies, asthma, pcos, skin problems, heals even the worst type of wounds that does not heal for a long time and it improves the general health.
“The stem of Giloy is of maximum utility, but the root can also be used. A universal herb that helps boost immunity”. It is a powerhouse of antioxidants which fights free-radicals, keeps your cells healthy and gets rid of diseases.
Giloy, known as guduchi helps in increasing the performance of white blood cells, strengthening immunity and improving the body’s ability to fight infections. It helps to remove toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria that causes diseases and also combats liver diseases and urinary tract infections.
Top 5 reasons for you to take giloy for your health and wellness:
- Immunity is weak
- Digestive disorders
- Stressful lifestyle and are challenged with anxiety disorder
- Asthmatic Symptoms
- Chronic Fever
This is a natural product and is safe & suitable for children, teenagers.
Note: Giloy is an effective remedy for covid flu, dengue and malaria.
Giloy is considered extremely beneficial in Ayurveda as a therapy for many ailments.
- Giloy juice boosts immunity and reduces stress levels. An effective remedy for corona and dengue as it helps in increasing the platelet count of the patient and builds immunity as well.
- A paste made from the leaves of giloy helps heal wounds faster. Also an effective anti-aging face pack.
- Giloy kadha is also an effective warm drink which has benefits similar to giloy juice. Those who prefer warm drinks can have the giloy kadha. To prepare giloy kadha, place the washed and pounded giloy stem in 1 litre water and simmer till the water is reduced by half and yields two cups of kadha. Strain the kadha to remove the stems and drink the remaining tea or kadha in the same manner as you would drink giloy juice.
Note: Giloy juice is easily available over the counter of most Ayurvedic medicine shops. Fresh, homemade giloy juice for corona and dengue made in the clean environs of your own kitchen is always the best and comes highly recommended.
- Ten Ways to Boost Immune System During Flu Season
- Herbs & Spices for Enhancing Immunity & General Wellness
Recommended Brands on Amazon
Wellness Joy is passionate about living a holistic and sustainable life. We highly recommend getting a giloy plant and making it a part of your garden for easy and anytime access to this miraculous herb.
Nityanandam Shree also recommends to include Giloy in your lifestyle once in a year to boost immunity.
Grow Giloy at Home
Disclaimer: Giloy juice is only recommended as a preventive measure and is a home remedy based on traditional medicine. We do not claim that it ‘cures’. If you are suffering from COVID-19 or any other ailment, or using giloy juice as an immunity booster, do consult your doctor before consuming giloy juice to avoid any side-effects. Giloy juice should be consumed only under medical supervision.