In Ayurveda, Gomutra is claimed to be helpful in the treatment of leprosy, abdominal colic pain, bloating, and cancer. A mixture of gomutra, Triphala, and cow milk is used for the treatment of anaemia. It is also used in the treatment of fever by mixing it with black pepper, yoghurt, and ghee (ghrita).
Gomutra or gaumutra (Sanskrit: गोमूत्र gomūtra; cow urine) is urine from cows used for therapeutic purposes in traditional Indian medicine, Ayurveda, and also for purification in Vaastu Shastra. Gomutra is also an important component of the mixture called Panchagavya, also used in Ayurveda. Urine of a pregnant cow is considered special; it is claimed to contain special hormones and minerals. In Hinduism, Sprinkling of cow urine is said to have a spiritual cleansing effect as well.
Cow Urine Therapy
Cow Urine Therapy is an ancient therapy part of Ayurved which has been re-established by study, research and work of Mr. Virendra Kumar Jain over several years. It is more famous as Jain’s Cow Urine Therapy. Cow urine contains various elements which are present in our body and required by our body. It tries to balance those elements if they are more or less hence re-establishing the equilibrium for a healthy body.
The analysis of cow urine has shown that it contains nitrogen, sulphur, phosphate, sodium, manganese, carbolic acid, iron, silicon, chlorine, magnesium, melci, citric, titric, succenic, calcium salts, Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, minerals, lactose, enzymes, creatinine, hormones and gold acids. A person falls ill when there is deficiency or excess of the substances inside the body. The cow urine contains those substances, which are present in the human body. Therefore consumption of cow urine maintains the balance of these substances.
The cow urine therapy is capable of helping in several diseases. The holy texts, like Atharva Veda, Charak Samhita, Rajni Ghuntu, Vridhabhagabhatt, Amritasagar, Bhavprakash, Sushrut Samhita contain beautiful description about these things. Cow Urine Treatment and Research Center, Indore has conducted a lot of research in the past few years and reached at the conclusion that it is capable of helping in diabetes, blood pressure, asthma, psoriasis, eczema, heart attack, blockage in arteries, fits, cancer, AIDS, piles, prostrate, arthritis, migraine, thyroid, ulcer, acidity, constipation, gynecological problems, ear and nose problems, abortion and several other diseases.
Pharmaceutical Benefits of Gomutra are:
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of cancer and leprosy.
- Anaemia can be treated using a mixture containing Triphala (Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula made of three equal parts of Bibhitaki, Haritaki and Amalaki), Cow milk and Gomutra. The mixture is known as Mahayograj Guggul.
- It is used in the treatment of fever. A mixture that contains Gomutra along with ghee, yoghurt and black pepper is used. Sore throats can be treated by gargling a mixture of cow urine distillate along with honey and turmeric powder.
- A mixture of daruharidra and gomutra can be used to treat epilepsy.
- Gomutra is also helpful in treatment of peptic ulcer, asthma and certain liver ailments.
- Some Indian scientists from CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) received a US Patent for a mixture of cow urine distillate, which acts as an antibiotic. The purpose of the cow urine is to behave like a bio-enhancer, which promotes the antimicrobial functions of antifungal and antibiotic agents.
- A US patent was acquired in 2010 by a research department of Deolapar and National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) for a drug based on gomutra, which validated its claims of being an anti-cancer drug. The mixture is claimed to prevent DNA damage caused by oxidation.
- A water extract of Daruharidra (Tree Turmeric) called Rasanjana is administered with cow urine as a medication to treat Kapha originated skin diseases.
Cow Urine Therapy for Cancer
Biotechnology scientists at Junagadh Agriculture University in Gujarat have succeeded in their first attempt to kill cancer cells using cow urine. They claim that cow urine can cure most types of common cancers such as those of mouth, cervix, lungs, kidney, skin and breast. Read More
Gomutra As a Floor Cleaner
A floor-cleaning fluid called Gaunyle is marketed by an organisation called Holy Cow Foundation. Maneka Gandhi, Women and Child Development Minister, has proposed that Gaunyle be used instead of Phenyl in government offices. In May 2015, Rajendra Singh Rathore, Medical and Health Minister of Rajasthan, inaugurated a ₹40 million(US$580,000) cow-urine refinery in Jalore. The refinery was set up by Parthvimeda Gau Pharma Pvt. Ltd. which produces a floor cleaner called Gocleaner.
Gomutra In organic farming
Gomutra is used as a manure for production of rice. Jeevamrutha is a fertilizer made from a mixture of cow urine, cow dung, jaggery, pulse flour and rhizosphere soil. A mixture of gomutra, custard apple leaves and neem leaves after boiling is said to serve as a biopesticide.
Gomutra is supposed to increase plant resistance and Panchagavya is supposed to increase growth of soil bacteria and improve fertility.
Other Gomutra Benefits
- Product of protein metabolism. Strong antimicrobial agent.
- Diuretic, stimulates kidney
- Purifies blood, increases intestinal peristalsis
- Controls fat deposition
- Production of RBC in blood
- Purifies blood, checks hyperacidity
- Appetizer, eliminates muscles fatigue
- Prevent excessive thirst, infuse vigour, increase potency
- Antibacterial, improves immunity (aurum hydroxide) acts as antidote
- Dissolve blood clot, improves heart disease, blood circulation
- Promotes menstrual cycle, sperm production
Buy Gomutra Online
Sri Sri Ayurveda Gomutra Arka … Distilled Cow Urine – Go Ark is Matchless vedic gift for maintaining holistic health and cure various diseases and disorders.
You must log in to post a comment.