Pink Soft Healthy Lips do not need anything extra to make them look beautiful. A little self care makes it appear beautiful naturally. Follow a self care regime with these simple home remedies.
Causes of the Chapped and Dry Lips
Some causes of chapped and dry lips are over exposure to sunlight, less water consumption, lack of vitamin A, B and C, skin disorder of any kind, riboflavin deficiency, use of allergic cosmetic products, smoking or alcohol consumption.
Natural Remedies for Pink, Soft and Healthy Lips
- Cut down the intake of alcohol, coffee and tea.
- Massage you lips daily with the almond oil or olive oil.
- Apply ghee, butter or malai before going to be bed to smoothed the lips.
- Stay hydrated to supple your lips.
- Take vitamin E supplements if necessary for soft and supple skin.
- Rub lemon juice to remove darkness of the lips.
- Grind white sandal powder and apply on lips to get pink lips.
- Cut a piece of beetroot and rub gently on lips for instant pink for the evening. It will remove tan from the lips naturally and brings back pink color too.
- Use a mild herbal lip balm (pure cow ghee is best natural lip balm) instead to achieve soft tan free lips.
- Using fresh pureed fruits as lip masks works incredibly in removing sun tan and pigmentation.
- Consume Indian gooseberries daily to remove darkness and add that pinkish glow to your lips.
- Drink tender coconut water every morning on an empty stomach
- Eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of water.
Natural Treatments for Lips
- Lemon Honey Lip Serum : Mix equal parts of lemon juice and honey to make your tan removing lip serum.
- Cucumber Juice Treatment : Daily application of Cucumber Juice would also help lighten dark lips.
- Make the granular paste of sugar in olive oil. Massage this on your lips. It will have exfoliating affect and will remove the dead and dry skin.
- Honey is the natural moisturizer. You can apply honey on your lips and wash it after some time with water.
- Make a paste of almond, and mix it with glycerin and apply on the lips.
The ancient science of Ayurveda suggests a Vata-balancing diet and other natural ways to hydrate, moisturize and nourish the lips.
You may also try Secret Home Recipes for Fair Skin Complexion Naturally