Amla- An Indian Gooseberry
Amla (also known as Indian Gooseberry) is an important medicinal plant in ayurveda. The health benefits of Ayurveda Amla Tonic are attributed to its antioxidant, rejuvenating and anti-aging properties. Amla is abundant in vitamin C and a good source of minerals and amino acids (building blocks of protein). Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, which keeps oxidative stress and diseases and disorders related to it at bay.
Benefits of Amla Tonic
Boosts Immunity, Hair Growth, Weight Loss & Glowing Skin
- Supports healthy metabolism, digestion and elimination
- Promotes anti-inflammatory properties that cool, tone, and nourish tissues and organs
- Nourishes the heart and respiratory system
- Assists natural internal cleansing and maintains regularity
- Natural antioxidant
- Promotes healthy eyes, hair, nails, and skin
- Balances agni (digestive fire)
- Builds ojas to support a healthy immune response and youthfulness
Checkout Amla Murabba Health Benefits
As per Ayurveda Amla Tonic
pacifies vata, pitta, and kapha, though it is especially calming to pitta. In addition, amla rejuvenates all of the tissues in the body and builds ojas, the essence of immunity and youthfulness. In general, amla is a powerful ally for many systems of the body. It is known to promote energy, reproductive health, and healthy cholesterol levels. Amla is also a tonic for the heart, the arterial system, the respiratory system, the sense organs, and the mind.
Sharing Recipe: Ayurveda Amla Tonic – Boosts Immunity, Hair Growth, Weight Loss & Glowing Skin
You can also try Kapiva Amla Juice
- Treat your body to the goodness of Kapiva’s amla juice and enjoy the benefits of all the vitamin C, iron and calcium that it supplies provides effective control over common cold and cough
- Helps regulate blood pressure, ensuring it stays within a healthy range properties give the skin a healthy and supple glow
- Aids weight loss by providing a metabolism boost reduces hair fall and fights against early grey hair minimises cell damage due to its numerous free radicals
- Reduces hair fall and fights against early grey hair minimises cell damage due to its numerous free radicals
- Minimises the risk of heart disease by curbing the build up of bad cholesterol a daily 30 ml shot of juice will keep you in good health add 30 to 50ml of water for flavouring.