Fenugreek Seeds Benefits
Fenugreek Seeds/ Methi Dana contains protein, fibre, vitamin C, niacin, potassium, iron and alkaloids. It is beneficial for lowering blood sugar levels, boosting testosterone and increasing milk production in breastfeeding mothers. These super healthy seeds benefits in lowering cholesterol levels, inflammation and help you with appetite control.
Fenugreek seeds and leaves have all the reasons to be in your kitchen. These strong aromatic and bitterly taste methi seeds and leaves in small quantities impart the right flavour to your food. Include them in curries, vegetable dishes, dals or relish it as methi parathas.
Here’s is a quick recipe for Methi Parantha
Other Health Benefits of Fenugreek Seeds
- Reduce cholesterol (Learn how Guggul can support healthy cholesterol levels and helps in weight management)
- Reduce cardiovascular risk
- Aids digestion
- Helps flush out harmful toxins. It relieves indigestion and helps treat constipation.
- Cure acid reflux or heartburn
- Remedy for fever and sore throat
- Prevent colon cancer
- Cure for skin inflammation and scars
Try The Indian Chai – Nursing Mothers Tea– Caffeine Free Herbal Tea for Healthy Lactation – with Fenugreek, Milk Thistle, Fennel Seed & More for Breastfeeding!