Guggul has the ability to support healthy cholesterol levels and helps in weight management. It is also good for the movement of the joints.
Guggul: A Powerful Herb
Guggul, which is made from the sap (gum resin) of the Commiphora Mukul tree, has plant sterol known as guggulsterone which promotes weight loss. The herbal remedy is also believed to contain substances that lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
As per Ayurveda, excess weight is the result of a kapha imbalance. Guggul helps to clear excess kapha from the system with its pungent, bitter, and astringent tastes, its heating energy, and its pungent post-digestive effect. Guggul also supports healthy thyroid function, ‘scrapes’ fat, and improves meda dhatu agni (the metabolic principle within adipose tissue). Guggul simultaneously kindles agni (the digestive fire) and promotes proper elimination. It is an appetizer, a liver stimulant, and it assists with the digestion of oils and fats, thereby supporting weight management in a number of ways.
Benefits of Guggul
- Promotes detoxification and rejuvenation
- Purifies the blood
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range
- Kindles agni (digestive fire)
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Supports comfortable movement of the joints
- Is a natural source of antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Helps engender vibrant, healthy skin
- Supports a regular menstrual cycle
A Powerful Combination To Declog Channels, Boost Metabolism and Helps in Weight Management.
Buy Triphala Guggul Online
A Powerful Combination for the Thyroid Gland and the Lymphatic System
Buy Kanchanar Guggul Online
A typical dose of guggul powder is ¼–½ teaspoon, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Guggul powder can be taken with water, milk, ghee, honey.