This amazing beetroot juice recipe not only quench your thirst but also helps in weight loss and detoxification.
Beetroot juice recipe
Ingredients (Makes 2 Servings)
- 2 medium sized, washed, peeled fresh beetroot
- 1 washed, peeled, fresh carrot
- 1 medium sized fresh apple
- 1/4 tsp grated ginger.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 tsp salt ( use rock salt / potassium salt / lona salt in case if you are using it for lowering blood pressure. )
- Put all the ingredients in a juicer / grinder.
- You can strain it if you wish, but I would advice you to not strain away the fibre this amazing juice provides.
- Refrigerate it and serve cold .
Use this beetroot juice recipe on a daily basis to enjoy optimum health. You can also try your own variations by adding other fruits to this juice . Pineapple goes very well. It adds the required tang to this earthy flavored juice. You can also add lemon juice to the above mentioned beetroot juice recipe. If you are trying this beetroot juice recipe for treating anaemia, You can add jaggery to further increase the iron content of this juice. Spice it up with basil / dry peppermint powder (pudina) and coriander.
This beetroot juice is beneficial for sportpersons or people who exercise / workout in the gym. Beetroot juice is an ultimate stamina enhancer. It helps in avoiding the tired / lethargic feelings during and after workouts, and gives an instant splurge of energy.