We all Indians love chapatis in our Indian Diet Plan but we all might don’t know that whole wheat has Gluten which leads to weight gain.
Some of the side effects caused by wheat can be due to gluten. …
High Carbohydrate Content. The high carb content of wheat bread and wheat-based products can be problematic if your have diabetes or insulin resistance or are trying to lose weight. …
High Glycemic Index. …
Irritable Bowel Syndrome… When we want to lose weight, we should try this super weight loss chapati which can make us lose upto 5kgs in a month with 30-45 minutes of moderate exercise like brisk walk, yoga, swimming or aerobics.
Recipe for Super Weight Loss Chapati.
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 8 tbsp of Oats in a dry pan
- 1 tbsp of Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp of Flaxseeds
- Dry roast oats, sesame seeds, flaxseeds and grind them to dry powder.
Mix this with whole wheat flour and make a dough and you are ready to make healthy, fiber rich and protein enriched chapati for healthy weight loss. This chapati is ideal for Diabetic patient also as it controls the sugar level.
Benefits of Added Ingredients:
- Oats: the body digests oats at a slower pace, keeping blood sugar levels steady, energy up, and hunger away. It helps you time carbs right: When it comes to weight loss
- Sesame Seeds: Boost your energy levels and get great skin and hair by including sesame seeds in your diet. These tiny seeds are loaded with nutrients like fibre, proteins, vitamins, iron and omega -3.
- Ground flaxseed is a good supporting player in a weight loss diet. It provides fiber, which helps you feel full and offers other weight-loss benefits. It’s also one of the top sources of omega-3 fatty acids and lignan, which may facilitate your effort to drop excess pounds.